* Florida in January is perfect timing for a conferencewe have done each of the past 9 Januarys. This IEEEReliability Conference for 600 attendees took place in the massive Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel. Each day consistedof 5 technical sessions and a Plenery.
* The following week we headed north to Jacksonville to the American Nuclear Society conference for 400 attendees. A mainroom each day and 3 very well attended technical sessions plus a super bowl party with 2 big HDTV screens.
* Our Worcester office handled AV sets for Mcdonalds, Remax, Stop and Shop all at the DCU center
December 2012 * On the beautiful shore of Maui was a 1000 attendee IEEE Control Conference. This 5 day conference has 19 concurrent sessions and a daily plenary in the elegant ballroom and the plerney was recorded with powerpoint and live video
* Handling the AV for Reliabilitywebs IMC confernce in Bonita Springs , Florida for the 8th year in a row. 10 concurrent sessions daily and daily plenary. Check out photos on this site of the sponsor logos on the waterfalls.
November 2012 * Handling the NAA conference for Latino Businesss was in NYC for the 3rd year at the Waldorf Astoria hotel is always a treat and challenge. This conference has 300 attendees and 2 concurrent session wthe 14' rear screen projection..
* This year taking place inTampa was the Restore America Estuaries Conference for 1200 attendees. this conference featured live pozter sessions, 9 technical tracks and pleraery each day for 4 days. This is our 5th RAE conference
* Off to Honolulu for the ECS confernce foe 4000 attendees. With 48 concurrent sessions each day for 5 days setup in 2 locations (convention center and hilton hotel)were needed to hold the conference this is our 10th ECS conference in a row.
* In Denver we were delighted to work the International leadership Conference for 800 attendees. each day had 22 concurrent sessions and a plenery
* Another exciting location For the 3rd year we worked the Robotic Society conference , this year in the Algrave in Portugal. Plenery with 9 technical sessions each day for 1300 attendees
With over 25 years of experience, Presentation Technologies is a leader in providing AudioVisual/Computer equipment/services to conferences and conventions. With experience in providing AV services for conventions ranging from 4000 attendees with 38 concurrent sessions to the smaller conferences of 300 attendees with 4 concurrent sessions, this will include the equipment for an Internet cafe or Registration, all this supported by our on site technicians! Plus we can provide the AV/Computer equipment for your conference anywhere and be cheaper than a local supplier or hotel AV department. Specifically 40%-50% cheaper!! AV Equipment* Computers * Webcasting* LCD projectors* Wireless Microphones* Plasma Monitors* Stage Sets* Sound Systems*Lighting* Exhibit Equipment* Video Recording* IMAG* If it can be done we can do it!
Feel Free To Call Us At -
USA (908) 453-2400
UK (44) 0794 0024713
Internet Cafe at recent conference>>>>>>
Contact Us - Presentation Technologies - (908) 453-2400 UK (44) 0794 0024713